Nationwide Domestic and Industrial Fire Safety Certificate Certificates and Per-Purchase Engineers Reports
Building Control Regulations Certification and Fire Safety Certificate Engineers in Cork
Nationwide Fire Safety Certificate Cork. Fire Safety Certificate Consultants providing Fire Safety Certificate Certification and Disability Certification.
We prepare Fire Safety Certificate applications and disability certs for businesses that need them.
We follow through every certificate until they are granted.
Consultant providing Building Fire Safety Certificate Certification and Disability Access Certification in Ireland.
John P Harrington and associates are experienced Fire Safety Certificate engineers in Ireland, over two decades of experience with Cork County Fire Services.
And a member of The Institution of Fire Engineers (MIFireE) and is also a member of fire Engineers of Ireland.
We are based in County Cork with access to Counties Kerry, Limerick, Clare, Waterford and Tipperary. We provide a nationwide service teaching the tools of fire prevention in Ireland.
We provide buildings with Fire Safety Certificate Certificates, We train staff for Fire Safety Certificate Certification.
Fire Safety Certificate is a set of practices intended to reduce the destruction caused by fire. A Fire Safety Certificate Consultant measures include those that are intended to prevent ignition of an uncontrolled fire, and those that are used to limit the development and effects of a fire after it starts.
Nationwide Fire Safety Certificate services in Ireland are
- Fire Safety Certificate Certification.
- Fire Safety Certificate Consultancy.
- Preparation of Fire Safety Certificate Certificate applications for compliance with building control regulations.
- Preparation of Disability Access Certificates for compliance with building control regulations.
- Fire Safety Certificate Training for compliance with your health and Safety requirements.
- Pre-purchase inspection on domestic dwellings.
- Fire Safety Certificate Assessment surveys of existing buildings and specifications for Fire Safety Certificate upgrade work.
- Preparation of fire protection drawings for use in conjunction with assessment reports.
- During construction surveys and monitoring of Fire Safety Certificate construction works.
Some questions that you may ask yourself are:
- Do you have Fire Safety Certificate concerns, regarding the property you own or the property you are responsible for ?
- Has there been a fire at your premises?
- Have you been visited by an officer from building control ?
- Do you need to have Fire Safety Certificate construction work certified ?
- Is your new purchase, up to fire regulation ? Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Want to have your property checked to make sure that it is Fire Safety Certificate Certification Compliant?
- We provide a per-purchase engineers reports – numbering the structural damage and assesing the building before purchase.
Maybe all you need is advice.
First consultation free…
“Having worked with John, we found him polite soft spoken, an enthusiastic fire consultant that completes his work with great care with an eye for detail. We are very pleased to recommend John P and will continue to use his services on all our buildings in the future.”
Members of the following associations.
Engineers Survey Cork | Supreme Roofing & Guttering
Nationwide Engineers Survey, Pre-Purchase Report, Building Engineers Report and House Survey’s in all area’s of Cork, Waterford, Limerick, Clare, Tipperary and Kerry.
Pre-Purchase Report, Building Engineers Report, Structural Survey Tipperary Nationwide Engineers Survey, Pre Purchase Report, Building in all area’s of Munster including Cork, Waterford, Limerick, Clare, Tipperary and Kerry.