Cork Fire Safety Certificate Certification and House pre-purchase surveys.
Nationwide Fire Safety Certificate offer our clients a comprehensive range of Fire Safety Certificate services, which includes the following:
- Preparation and lodgement of Fire Safety Certificate Certificate Applications for all building types throughout Cork, Kerry, Waterford, ,
- Advice on Fire Safety Certificate legislation and statutory obligations,
- Building inspections and preparation of reports detailing any Building Regulation deficiencies together with any necessary remedial recommendations,
- Liaison with fire prevention officers, design team and Fire Safety Certificate contractors throughout the course of the work,
- Interpretation and use of Fire Safety Certificate engineering with particular emphasis on cost saving,
- Advice on attic conversions and obligations required under Irish Building Regulations,
- Post fire damage assessments and any necessary liaison with insurance providers,
- Scheme and concept design stage advice to Architects and Clients,
- Submission of grounds for appeal to An Bord Pleanála,
- Commissioning and handover of Fire Safety Certificate items in buildings including: fire detection and alarm systems, sprinkler systems, emergency lighting, smoke and heat exhaust ventilation systems
Our services are provided by John P Harrington, who is a Fire Safety Certificate engine a member of the Institution of Fire Engineers (MIFireE) and is also a member of fire Engineers of Ireland. We provide our services to business in Counties Kerry, Limerick, Clare, Waterford and Tipperary. We provide a nationwide service teaching the tools of fire prevention.
As well as provide an house survey service.
John has obtained fire certs from every fire authority around Ireland.